Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Research Portfolio - Primary Research 1

Primary Research 1

Ben & Jerry's Questionnaire 

(EMBED ISN'T WORKING - See this link instead: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GWQQHFC )

This is a good example of primary research because I am collecting information for myself about what people think about the advert I helped to create in the advertising unit. It asks questions like; "What story do you think is being told in this advert?", "Who do you think this advert targets?" and "From watching this advert, are you tempted to purchase this product?" With this information, I can use the results I collect from this to improve the advert so that it sells the product more effectively.

Ben & Jerry's Questionnaire Answers 
This is a good example of primary research because these are the results that I collected myself without any use of secondary research. The results give me an idea of what works well and what doesn't with the advert with the use of questions such as "Is there anything you like about the advert?" and "Is there anything you dislike about the advert" which I can use to improve the advert so that it sells the product more effectively.

See this post for part 2: http://robertlancastercert.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/research-portfolio-primary-research-2.html 

(This post has been split up into three separate posts because some links won't embed because there are too many on one single post.)




No comments:

Post a Comment